Status
This thread has been locked.

Kaito

Reformed
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MC-Market, I am currently requesting help with an issue that I have been having with my Logitech G933 headset, it will not wake up. I have been on the Logitech website and searched the support section and attempted to follow the instructions to A) Perform a hardware reset or B) Update the firmware.

I have successfully performed a hardware reset and there has been no changes made to my headset, I attempted to complete an update on the firmware but, did not work as you will see in the images below. If anyone could assist me with this problem, I would be very grateful, thanks in advance!

q7a-Mgy_T3yEpRMXqMjtyA.png

WlIUkFBfScSc6TuoEjRfEQ.png

Xw_HKEAkSluTwkLfB06f5A.png

FelixDev

Typical Developer and Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Reset it, This headset is shit. I got it but always got a small thingy to reset it if it doesn't wake up.

Kaito

Reformed
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Reset it, This headset is shit. I got it but always got a small thingy to reset it if it doesn't wake up.
Reset it? What do you mean?

FelixDev

Typical Developer and Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Discord ?
L00ting#8928

Tristen

where am i
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Logitech headsets aren't the best because of their functionality. their mice are good though

Kaito

Reformed
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Logitech headsets aren't the best because of their functionality. their mice are good though
Yeah, I've had many issues with Logitech in the past but, I enjoy the 7.1 surround sound and the microphone quality.[DOUBLEPOST=1506873616][/DOUBLEPOST]
[+] Thread locked as the issue has been fixed due to the assistance of FelixDev [+]​

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.