MC Server/Network [Upwards of $1,000 budget]

Status
This thread has been locked.

prodigynetwork

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MC-Market,

I am starting a minecraft network as part of my gaming community and am looking to purchase a few servers (or a whole network) that are currently hosted or that have been hosted in the past with a decent player base (50+ daily active players). I'm also looking for something that has made a decent monthly profit (please provide proof if you contact me). I'm looking for a fully configured server/network, however the website/graphics are not important to me, I will be re-branding.

My current budget is upwards of $1,000 and I am willing to negotiate depending on the quality of the server/network.

Please message me here or via discord (William#6212) if you are interested, or know someone who is.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

prodigynetwork

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello MC-Market,

I am starting a minecraft network as part of my gaming community and am looking to purchase a few servers that are currently hosted or that have been hosted in the past with a decent player base (50+ daily active players). I'm looking for a fully configured server/network, however the website/graphics are not important to me, I will be re-branding.

My current budget is upwards of $1,000 and I am willing to negotiate depending on the quality of the server/network.

Please message me here or via discord (William#6212) if you are interested, or know someone who is.

Thanks!

P.S. I am aware I am a new user on MC-Market and that may scare some sellers, I am willing to provide any verification you want. I ran a large runescape private server community for 5 years and am now giving minecraft a shot!

TwistedRain

I own block game servers
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Build up some rep before you go into buying anything its not likely people will sell to you.

EDIT: You will have a better chance if you build up some rep by starting a service or something.

Last edited:

DucPro

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Build up some rep before you go into buying anything its not likely people will sell to you.

EDIT: You will have a better chance if you build up some rep by starting a service or something.
Not everyone have the talent to start some services. There are people who joined mc-market JUST to buy some specific things. I only joined to purchase a logo and TopG slots.

Owli

I animate blocks
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Owli so you bid on daftcraft and you were friends with him seems fishy

Bid before, lost the money, but got on talking with him and became friends. Just trying to sell the server for him now :p Nothing fishy.

Last edited:

prodigynetwork

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Purchased a survival, factions, and skyblock server with hub. Still looking for PvP and Hunger Games (Budget ~250 for both), message me if interested. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.