This thread has been locked.

Scroofy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Scroofy Twitter Header.png

FREE Minecraft Avatars
Hello everyone, My name is Josh!
I'm a 17 year old mine-boy, I also enjoy making FREE Minecraft Drawings!

• If you would like a custom avatar be sure to private message me your IGN and the Background Color you would like!

Attachments

• Scroofy Twitter Header.png
    Scroofy Twitter Header.png
    741.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

arreyazat

AnthraxCreations | Owner
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Your artwork is great! You've phenomenal potential. In fact, you can charge for 'em!

Should you wish to make one for me, I'd love one haha.

kiruv

ah ha haa
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

kiruv

ah ha haa
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
A vouch copy for a free product?
o_O
to help him get started bro cause hes basically doing "free copies" for vouches so he can sell his avatar's later and he has rep bud (think)

Last edited:

Leeiuum

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can I take one of a friend? https://namemc.com/profile/4GHz.2[DOUBLEPOST=1503669225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it bad that I don't know what a vouch copy is haha, but I can make you an avatar for sure!
A vouch copy is, when offering a premium service (giving service which people need to pay for), a way for the person to give the service for free in exchange for vouches or for better reputation. It's a system to reduce scammers, I believe.

Scroofy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can I take one of a friend? https://namemc.com/profile/4GHz.2[DOUBLEPOST=1503669225][/DOUBLEPOST]
A vouch copy is, when offering a premium service (giving service which people need to pay for), a way for the person to give the service for free in exchange for vouches or for better reputation. It's a system to reduce scammers, I believe.
Sure, will do it now! Do you know if I'm allowed to post my twitter on these threads?

kiruv

ah ha haa
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Is it bad that I don't know what a vouch copy is haha, but I can make you an avatar for sure!
haha a vouch copy is basically you make someone a free copy and they promote your avatar by giving you rep and telling other people to buy it

kiruv

ah ha haa
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Sure, will do it now! Do you know if I'm allowed to post my twitter on these threads?
yes you are aloud to post your twitter in a thread but you need to tell why your using posting a link

Pakistan

Previously 57 Rep...
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
PM'd you! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1503669332][/DOUBLEPOST]
That sounds interesting! How would I do one of them haha!
A Vouch Copy can help you, then you can gain reputation in the market as a Handrawn Artist and if u get good reviews by doing some free stuff, people will choose to deal with you, Just like me! Just i do 3d GFX like Thumbnails for example!

kiruv

ah ha haa
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Scroofy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Don't do a vouch copy, I'll just do it for free! apparently vouch's are like the currency on here and I don't want people to pay! please PM me =D

Scroofy

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm not doing vouch copies I know haha, people just ask for vouch copies and I get confused!

Status
This thread has been locked.