• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!
Status
This thread has been locked.

cjschilf

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I am running a server that is SMP/Factions, where people have been building and claiming land. I am using a plugin called SaberFactions and I am looking for an extension or variation of a factions plugin with a few very specific features.

Because my server population is very split on whether raiding should be allowed or not, I am looking for a system that allows for some factions to be peaceful. I am aware of the plugin's native "/f peaceful," but this is open for abuse as people would be able to switch it on and off at will. Even with a delay, people could just delay their raids until they can change again. I am looking for a plugin adjustment or extension that would allow me to set a delay between leaving a faction and joining one again (a linked delay of sorts, like if I leave a faction I need to wait to join another or join back, and I need to wait to create a faction). I would also like a peaceful system where peaceful players cannot place TNT or even have it in their inventories, basically they would not be able to use it at all. If someone is in a peaceful faction, they should not be able to set up raiding AT ALL. In addition, I would like the typical peaceful features such as having no explosion damage or PVP in a peaceful faction's territory. Warring factions would be able to handle TNT and also would be able to place it, but they would also have explosions on in their territory. Please let me know if you need any more details for building this extension!

Thanks,
cjs

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.