Status
This thread has been locked.

mcfazio2001

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

I’m mcfazio2001 the Owner & Founder of StarCraftMC. After a lot of thought and consideration I have decided sell my Minecraft Star Wars server. I am looking for someone that has server owning experience. My goal is to sell server by March 2017 or I completely shut it down (It's still for sale right now). This server has only been open for 3 months (Opened on 10 Oct 2016). The server took me about a year to make by myself with just a lot of time, money and dedication. But now I sadly I have to sell my server because I just don’t have time to keep working on it or the money to pay for it. I am looking for someone that can keep my Minecraft server dream going along and will take care of it. If you buy this server you’re more than welcome to add it to your server network as a game.

Price

Since there is a growing demand for Star Wars server types I have decided that people can message me offers and payment will be in USD. The price includes the complete network, website, all the custom plugins and customs resource pack. I will not sell part of the server, it’s an all or nothing deal. The cost of making this server was around 5000 - 6000$ USD (for the price of selling it's cheap). The server has not been open long enough for me to make my money however the potential is the earn money is huge. In regards to payment it will be 75% in advance and the balance upon completion of all the file transfers. I will only accept payment through PayPal.

Note, i'm not interested in partnering with anyone or getting paid back monthly as you make the money.

What’s the server about, and what can you do?

The theme of the server is Star Wars, and it is an MMO, RPG type server. It has custom plugins and have a custom resource pack with 3D models. In the server you’re going around talking to NPCs and completing quests for them so you can level up. When you level up, you can go to different planets and then find higher tier gear and loot. You will be able to receive most of your quests in the Rebel hideout. The Rebel hideout is a non-PVP area where players can talk and trade with others and start quests. There are stormtroopers around the planets (planets are the maps/worlds) in set locations. On some quests you might be sent to fight them to free the galaxy from their oppression. Some of the other things you’re able to do on the server include: bounty hunting, smuggling, flying around in flyable vehicles, side quests, and even spread fear throughout the galaxy as a Sith lord in the galactic Empire or help others and bring back balance to the Force. There are many other things you can do. This allows you as the player to pick your play style by the quests you choose to go on and what you decide to do with your character.

More about the network.

I have four servers, a Bungee cord server, a lobby/hub server, a side star wars mini game called Capture point and a game server. I also have a custom domain/server ip. Part of buying this server will come with the Enjin website, we also have lots of sign-ups on our website and a decent amount of views on my youtube channel on the videos I posted on the server. Capture point is a game being made still but will come with the server. The game has two teams, the empire and the rebels, both teams are trying to go to the middle of the map and fight for the flag (banner) and bring it back to their spawn goal to get points (find out more details about the game on my YT channel). The server has also made many sales and still is. The server has a small player count but i’m sure a good owner can make it great and get players online unless you are adding this to your server.

Small list of some of the things included

• Custom resource pack with 3D models (3D models mostly made by Bemacized)

• Enjin web site

• Multiple custom plugins

• Ranks already set up (Donator ranks get 3D BB8 and R2D2 Pets (seen in some of my videos)) and staff ranks

• Bungee server, Capture point server, main game server, and hub server included

• Capture point game mode

• A Staff Team

• Teamspeak 3 channel (Set up with differnt types of channel rooms and staff ranks)

• Many custom maps at pro builders level and on scale to the movies

• Staff plugin, has things like ban finder, staff chat, chat spy, admin (it’s a better vanish) /hub command that takes two to one of the hubs (server only has one hub right now), /vote command /info command and /website command (configurable in config).

• A bungee motd plugin that allows you to have 3 different motd you can set to change each time you refresh your server list. Also has a reload command.

• A tutorial plugin that can be used for other things than the main server.

• And other things, but this is just a few of the things that you may not noticed on the server right away.

I will also be giving you all the contact information (Skype) to the staff team if you chose to keep them along with the servers Developer contact information. Most of the custom plugins have /help commands to teach you how to use it and there mostly set up using config (the config is very easy to use).

If you would like to come check out the server your self the ip is, ( Play.StarCraftMC.net ).

Server version is 1.9 to 1.11.2 (can be updated with via version)

Server website: http://starcrafttmc.enjin.com/

Server ip: Play.StarCraftMC.net

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWR8QPBm75uJuv1Gwjia6rw?&ab_channel=Mcfazio2001

Here are some videos and trailers of the server. The trailers where from when the server was being made but it open now obviously.

If you would like to make an offer apart from bidding, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

OneEight

TheCrater Owner | Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very unique :) love the idea and can see how much work has been put into this. GLWS! <3

Vincent.

money maker
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Looks nice! GLWS.

Mv_

hi
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
10/10 trailers, love the idea. WHOEVER BUYS THIS MAKE IT THE NEW MINEPLEX!

mcfazio2001

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Price has dropped, I really hope that someone can buy the server, it really is a great server and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/181820/)

Kram

Wizard
Administrator
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Only if I could afford that I just really love the resource pack. Going to try the server now

XMario

Game developer, coder, 3D artist
Restricted
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Thats a really good server idea.

mcfazio2001

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very nice builds from what I've seen on the forum, I like how you had the "spooky" themed build as well. I feel like a better looking forum for the server could bring it back to life! Anyway GLWS
Im not selling it because I can't keep it going, I don't have the time anymore other wise theres nothing wrong with it.

mcfazio2001

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Very sad to see it go! You definitely put a lot of time into this. I hope whoever purchases it runs it properly!
I hope so too, i'm more worried about someone not buying it.

mcfazio2001

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If people want to bid on the server you can do that in the comments

FrogYT

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Can't resolve the host name to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1486262448][/DOUBLEPOST]Would you take $500? At least you would make something instead of the server just shutting down and not making anything

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.