Status
This thread has been locked.

RawrMaoster

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Im interested in someone who can pull off something like mineplex.com or hivemc.com or any known network with a good looking site not like hypixel. I like how friendly they look to the eye and such and i'd be interested in someone who can create something similar but very different with a colour scheme matching my logo below unless otherwise advised against by yourself.

Must have Any form of portfolios i can look at. Alternative well known voucher can be acceptable.

Expected:
Enjin / Tebex matching theme.
Create any and all micro icons needed (mineplex forum example).

Im not sure how much work is needed to pull off what i think might be a big project so i don't know what the project is worth in terms of time vs cost.

Im currently using the PIE enjin and tebex themes but would love a more exclusive set of themes with ALL the bells and whistles from just about any aspect you would expect.

Extras (Logo):

Extras (Website Current):
https://www.aperturegaming.xyz/

Any questions drop a reply or send a direct message here or hit me up on discord RawrMaoster#1234

I'll update this thread overtime to refine details i may have overlooked first draft.

PS: If you can't pull of something stronger than the current themes im using or the styles listed above then you may not get a response.

Thanks in advance,
Aperture Gaming Founder

Status
This thread has been locked.