Status
This thread has been locked.

ChimoZ

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello. I am designing minecraft and other games (logos, banners, thumbnails, etc.) for up to 6 years. If anyone is interested, hmu in discord: ChimoZ#7951.
The prices depend on what you need. Minecraft is taking longer to design so of course it will cost more because I make the Minecraft designs not just in Photoshop like all my designs, I make them in C4D (Cinema 4D) too.
So again, if you are interested, hmu on discord: ChimoZ#7951

ViiRal

Java Developer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Just a heads up I would give a few vouch copys so people can trust you a little better since you are a new member with no rep :D

Scrumpy

Weeb Sovereign
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello. I am designing minecraft and other games (logos, banners, thumbnails, etc.) for up to 6 years. If anyone is interested, hmu in discord: ChimoZ#7951.
The prices depend on what you need. Minecraft is taking longer to design so of course it will cost more because I make the Minecraft designs not just in Photoshop like all my designs, I make them in C4D (Cinema 4D) too.
So again, if you are interested, hmu on discord: ChimoZ#7951
Vouch Copy?

ChimoZ

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I give you a vouch for a logo.
I can make something for example and send it to you and if you like it I will make you something[DOUBLEPOST=1551554311][/DOUBLEPOST]
I give you a vouch for a logo.
good job. you played yourself and lost a designer

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (ChimoTofu, https://www.mc-market.org/members/139686/)

Scrumpy

Weeb Sovereign
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can make something for example and send it to you and if you like it I will make you something[DOUBLEPOST=1551554311][/DOUBLEPOST]
good job. you played yourself and lost a designer
POG, You added me on discord and then claimed that you owned a GFX channel, That you "Forgot the email to", because "You wanted to create a new one", And then when you said you could send the template to your latest video, You sent a screenshot of a banner unrelated the latest video on that channel.

When I then said that I would like a vouch copy due to you having 0 rep on MCM, you claimed to have another MCM account "That has tonnes of rep", that you also have forgotten the username, Email and Password to, How bloody convenient.

Also, considering that you then messaged me later in the day saying "After not having used Cinema4D for well over a year it is going to take me some time to relearn it.", I don't think anyone is going to even ask for a vouch copy, let alone pay for it.
Yes, Free artwork, But there is no point in having said free artwork if the designer doesn't know how to design.

Do you honestly believe that someone is going to pay you 7$ for a Minecraft banner when you have no provable portfolio, With your entire story being EXTREMELY fishy, AND when you admit to not having used a graphic design software for over a year?

If so, you live in the heavens where the laws of common sense clearly do not apply.

Now please, don't say that I "played myself" because I was being wary of where my money is going to.[DOUBLEPOST=1551563417][/DOUBLEPOST]To add, This youtube channel in question had;
> A different name,
> Logo,
> & Banner.
> AND the account was not linked on discord.

Last edited:

ChimoZ

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
POG, You added me on discord and then claimed that you owned a GFX channel, That you "Forgot the email to", because "You wanted to create a new one", And then when you said you could send the template to your latest video, You sent a screenshot of a banner unrelated the latest video on that channel.

When I then said that I would like a vouch copy due to you having 0 rep on MCM, you claimed to have another MCM account "That has tonnes of rep", that you also have forgotten the username, Email and Password to, How bloody convenient.

Also, considering that you then messaged me later in the day saying "After not having used Cinema4D for well over a year it is going to take me some time to relearn it.", I don't think anyone is going to even ask for a vouch copy, let alone pay for it.
Yes, Free artwork, But there is no point in having said free artwork if the designer doesn't know how to design.

Do you honestly believe that someone is going to pay you 7$ for a Minecraft banner when you have no provable portfolio, With your entire story being EXTREMELY fishy, AND when you admit to not having used a graphic design software for over a year?

If so, you live in the heavens where the laws of common sense clearly do not apply.

Now please, don't say that I "played myself" because I was being wary of where my money is going to.[DOUBLEPOST=1551563417][/DOUBLEPOST]To add, This youtube channel in question had;
> A different name,
> Logo,
> & Banner.
> AND the account was not linked on discord.
First of all you are the one that added me. And after that I showed you proofs that I made the banners genius. If I have a different name it's your fault you are too dumb to understand I'm alliwed to change it so stop being a fucking retard and shut the fuck up. I had different banner and logo because I don't play minecraft anymore but I still edit and I already told you that you are too retarded to understand that I don't have the email anymore. I showed you fucking proofs. If I was lying at least I would say I'm TNT Graphics

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (ChimoTofu, https://www.mc-market.org/members/139686/)
Status
This thread has been locked.