Status
This thread has been locked.

RunAnts

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

AdvancedEnchantments CosmivPvP And TreasureWars Balanced Enchant For Sale and making other enchants which is possible inside the plugin!

⭕ Hello, I'm Callum and I'm offering to Make Balanced Enchantments config's for people Currently I have balanced CosmicPvP and TreasureWars enchant config's I am willing to sell each for 5$.

⭕I am also offering to be someone's Enchants developer for their server I'm willing to make enchants for people Once enchant would cost 0.30$ depending on how hard the enchant is to do.

⭕ My discord username is Callum水#6059 Please Pm me if you have any questions about this or are looking to buy configs thanks!

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Nubbles

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
AdvancedEnchantments Balanced Enchant For Sale!

⭕ Hello, I'm Callum and I'm offering to Make Balanced Enchantments config's for people Currently I have balanced CosmicPvP and TreasureWars enchant config's I am willing to sell each for 5$.

⭕I am also offering to be someone's Enchants developer for their server I'm willing to make enchants for people Once enchant would cost 0.30$ depending on how hard the enchant is to do.

⭕ My discord username is Callum水#6059 Please Pm me if you have any questions about this or are looking to buy configs thanks!

Add me on discord?

Status
This thread has been locked.