Status
This thread has been locked.

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
> Personalised to your liking and aesthetic asf
> Cheap as hell (looking for my profile stats to go up)
> Will forever take improvement and implementation requests

User favourite commands:
> Fast purge / Fast and limitless delete cmd
> Create tasks and reminders
> Get users IP and geolocation
> Fast spam and fun message commands
> Games like blackjack etc

Farming!:
> Dankmemer grinder - Run dankmemer commands 24/7 - Built to detect server events and fail events (keep your shit from breaking or from dying) - auto detects robberies and heists and prevents them
> MEE6 xp farmer
> Nitro sniper and realistic auto giveaway reacting

Contact over discord: classix#0001

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

YulTax

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Big vouch to this guy, bought his Selfbot for cheap and it's fucking amazing, highly recommend :cool:

hyphen

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
works well very simplistic and clear on how to use

Last edited:

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Screenshots show that my first two customers were brought from discord markets? If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing. No need to try put a bad reputation on me because I'm a new user.

Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (Nikau, https://www.mc-market.org/members/133221/)

TwoSmoke

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Screenshots show that my first two customers were brought from discord markets? If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing. No need to try put a bad reputation on me because I'm a new user.

I haven't put a bad reputation on all. I am just showing everyone some important screenshots for them to check out before they consider buying.

"If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing."

Who is "everyone else" in this case? I am the only other person who has commented on your thread besides the other two who have "bought" your bot.[DOUBLEPOST=1614929811][/DOUBLEPOST]"If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing. No need to try put a bad reputation on me because I'm a new user."

You can also just link some screenshots and images to your thread so people get a general idea of what you are selling. Go look at other threads and see how detailed and informative they are. They provide lots of information with proof and screenshots of what they have done and/or selling.

Last edited:

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I haven't put a bad reputation on all. I am just showing everyone some important screenshots for them to check out before they consider buying.

"If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing."

Who is "everyone else" in this case? I am the only other person who has commented on your thread besides the other two who have "bought" your bot.[DOUBLEPOST=1614929811][/DOUBLEPOST]"If you want proof of any of my selfbots, you can feel free to contact me like everyone else has been respectfully doing. No need to try put a bad reputation on me because I'm a new user."

You can also just link some screenshots and images to your thread so people get a general idea of what you are selling. Go look at other threads and see how detailed and informative they are. They provide lots of information with proof and screenshots of what they have done and/or selling.
None of the selfbot threads I'm looking at do this. Appreciate you trying to give me advice but I'm good. The 3 other people who have replied to my discord, as I said in my message and in my main thread under the clearly stated "contact details", have been commissioned free for a selfbot for the time being. Please stop filling up my responses with useless shit. Cheers.

Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (Nikau, https://www.mc-market.org/members/133221/)

TwoSmoke

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
None of the selfbot threads I'm looking at do this. Appreciate you trying to give me advice but I'm good. The 3 other people who have replied to my discord, as I said in my message and in my main thread under the clearly stated "contact details", have been commissioned free for a selfbot for the time being. Please stop filling up my responses with useless shit. Cheers.

You don't need to look at specific threads to have a detailed thread. There are hundreds of threads you can get ideas from to make your thread look more professional and detailed. I can see that you said to contact you via discord but you should still provide images via the thread. " The 3 other people who have replied to my discord....have been commissioned free for a selfbot for the time being. " I really do doubt that there are people who have actually contacted you about this considering there is no one else commenting on the thread and most of the people on this site aren't dumb enough to contact you and get a free bot otherwise you would have said you are doing vouch copies. I am not filling up your threads with "useless shit", I am informing you and everyone else viewing the thread. If you can't take comments from someone else, I really don't see why you are using this. Cheers.

hyphen

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
shut the fuck up up dumbass, this bot is forreal if you really wanted i can show you proof fuckface so leave the poor man alone just trying to sell his bot, why you even checking peoples accounts and when they were created you no-life fuck, personally I am new because he advertised it to me through discord and showed me what it did, after that he let me use it and in return i put a comment on his post dumbass so fuck off.

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You don't need to look at specific threads to have a detailed thread. There are hundreds of threads you can get ideas from to make your thread look more professional and detailed. I can see that you said to contact you via discord but you should still provide images via the thread. " The 3 other people who have replied to my discord....have been commissioned free for a selfbot for the time being. " I really do doubt that there are people who have actually contacted you about this considering there is no one else commenting on the thread and most of the people on this site aren't dumb enough to contact you and get a free bot otherwise you would have said you are doing vouch copies. I am not filling up your threads with "useless shit", I am informing you and everyone else viewing the thread. If you can't take comments from someone else, I really don't see why you are using this. Cheers.
I am sure that anyone who messages me is absolutely more than capable of figuring out whether they want a completely unobfuscated python script or not. Your uneducated messages and ideas are really starting to show how much free time you have to waste on a minecraft market server. I have 4 free commissions done now. I can send you proof of all of them because I can tell that this is really making you upset. If you have no interest in my selfbots or services. I kindly ask you to properly fuck off. Have a blessed day ;)

TwoSmoke

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
shut the fuck up up dumbass, this bot is forreal if you really wanted i can show you proof fuckface so leave the poor man alone just trying to sell his bot, why you even checking peoples accounts and when they were created you no-life fuck, personally I am new because he advertised it to me through discord and showed me what it did, after that he let me use it and in return i put a comment on his post dumbass so fuck off.

So toxic damn. Its kind of obvious you are zestyy himself or one of his friends just vouching.[DOUBLEPOST=1614973548][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am sure that anyone who messages me is absolutely more than capable of figuring out whether they want a completely unobfuscated python script or not. Your uneducated messages and ideas are really starting to show how much free time you have to waste on a minecraft market server. I have 4 free commissions done now. I can send you proof of all of them because I can tell that this is really making you upset. If you have no interest in my selfbots or services. I kindly ask you to properly fuck off. Have a blessed day ;)

None of my messages were uneducated and provided information... Also you have spelling errors so you might want to fix that before you back talk.

I do have lots of free time and I can choose to spend it however I want. Tons of people spend a lot of time on this site so what are you trying to get at. You are also selling a "self bot" on a minecraft market server. Just listen to yourself and how retarded you sound. I kindly ask you to properly fuck off the site if you can't handle criticism or listen to people. Have a blessed day ;)

Last edited:

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
So toxic damn. Its kind of obvious you are zestyy himself or one of his friends just vouching.[DOUBLEPOST=1614973548][/DOUBLEPOST]

None of my messages were uneducated and provided information... Also you have spelling errors so you might want to fix that before you back talk.

I do have lots of free time and I can choose to spend it however I want. Tons of people spend a lot of time on this site so what are you trying to get at. You are also selling a "self bot" on a minecraft market server. Just listen to yourself and how retarded you sound. I kindly ask you to properly fuck off the site if you can't handle criticism or listen to people. Have a blessed day ;)
Your information was unfounded and could have been completely avoided by talking to me (just like everyone else has).

I'm glad that you think that me trying to start a business on mc-market is an insult. Everyone has to start somewhere right? In fact, I'm working on a new web page to host and sell dpy bots, webscraping, and custom scripts to clients as of right now. I think in actuality, the sad part is that you don't know how to move on. Get a job. Spend time with your family. Go exploring outside and play with the other kids in the playground. The world is a vast place and I genuinely worry about what its future holds for you.

I handled the criticism when I told you twice that I didn't want nor need your utterly extraneous advice seeming as I'll be outstaying my short, but most inhospitable welcome while I make the big move to my new domain. I listened to your nonsense just fine. My spelling errors in any of my responses are completely unapparent. You've successfully turned away new interest while making yourself look like an absolute dumbass. Congrats.[DOUBLEPOST=1614976317][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why are you even still on here, attempting to reply to me? I hope you come back to this thread one day when you get the first few hairs on your balls and understand that sometimes, people just don't want you around. I dread the day you learn what a "friend" is and start annoying the shit out of them with purposeless and uneducated shit talk. Seriously. You can leave now.

Last edited:

TwoSmoke

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Your information was unfounded and could have been completely avoided by talking to me (just like everyone else has).

I'm glad that you think that me trying to start a business on mc-market is an insult. Everyone has to start somewhere right? In fact, I'm working on a new web page to host and sell dpy bots, webscraping, and custom scripts to clients as of right now. I think in actuality, the sad part is that you don't know how to move on. Get a job. Spend time with your family. Go exploring outside and play with the other kids in the playground. The world is a vast place and I genuinely worry about what its future holds for you.

I handled the criticism when I told you twice that I didn't want nor need your utterly extraneous advice seeming as I'll be outstaying my short, but most inhospitable welcome while I make the big move to my new domain. I listened to your nonsense just fine. My spelling errors in any of my responses are completely unapparent. You've successfully turned away new interest while making yourself look like an absolute dumbass. Congrats.[DOUBLEPOST=1614976317][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why are you even still on here, attempting to reply to me? I hope you come back to this thread one day when you get the first few hairs on your balls and understand that sometimes, people just don't want you around. I dread the day you learn what a "friend" is and start annoying the shit out of them with purposeless and uneducated shit talk. Seriously. You can leave now.

"start a business on mc-market is an insult."

Oh boy, I do not even have to go into detail on this.

I think it's great that you are working on a web page for your business. "I think in actuality, the sad part is that you don't know how to move on." What am I supposed to be moving on from? Commenting on a minecraft market thread post... "Get a job. Spend time with your family. Go exploring outside and play with the other kids in the playground. The world is a vast place and I genuinely worry about what its future holds for you." You don't need to worry about my personal life :). If you were to get out of the rock you are living under, you would know that there is a pandemic limiting many things that people would have been able to do. I worry about how big of an idiot you sound and actually are.

"You've successfully turned away new interest while making yourself look like an absolute dumbass."

I haven't made myself look like a dumbass at all. If you can show me anything that has made me look like one go ahead. Also, I don't care what other people think of me so have fun picking at that. What new interest have I turned away? I am the only one commenting on your thread and its mainly us and your friends viewing it.

"I hope you come back to this thread one day when you get the first few hairs on your balls and understand that sometimes, people just don't want you around. I dread the day you learn what a "friend" is and start annoying the shit out of them with purposeless and uneducated shit talk."

Thanks for assuming that people on this site are automatically males :):):). Not everyone is going to like every person they meet. Life can be a bitch sometimes and you are acting like a big one. I have plenty of friends who I annoy and them vice versa but that is what a friend is for. They listen to you and help you in times of need. Life lesson for you.

Seriously. You can leave now.[DOUBLEPOST=1614987443][/DOUBLEPOST]When you post your new thread, you should make a more detailed and professional thread. If I was you, I would avoid using comments like this and supporting your friends being toxic.

https://gyazo.com/8c04a4981886d0c58ea1c26f757ffe81
https://gyazo.com/1430e344e130d8079c0722f0c0cad62d
https://gyazo.com/21d08e54ecf5d45c014f13d317dddfc5

Last edited:

Dev1

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Still find it hilarious that people would want to pay money to grind a Discord Bot Game.

Also find it funny that mc-market allows this kind of trade, even though it's heavily against Discord's TOS.

zestyy

Banned
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Still find it hilarious that people would want to pay money to grind a Discord Bot Game.

Also find it funny that mc-market allows this kind of trade, even though it's heavily against Discord's TOS.
It’s like any other game that people enjoy. Of course people want auto grinders. Regardless the dankmemer owner is retiring because of death threats against him and his family from people with his address. No more updates = massive economy inflation. As for the rest of the selfbot, it does a lot more than just grind bot xp and economy systems.[DOUBLEPOST=1615083056][/DOUBLEPOST]
"start a business on mc-market is an insult."

Oh boy, I do not even have to go into detail on this.

I think it's great that you are working on a web page for your business. "I think in actuality, the sad part is that you don't know how to move on." What am I supposed to be moving on from? Commenting on a minecraft market thread post... "Get a job. Spend time with your family. Go exploring outside and play with the other kids in the playground. The world is a vast place and I genuinely worry about what its future holds for you." You don't need to worry about my personal life :). If you were to get out of the rock you are living under, you would know that there is a pandemic limiting many things that people would have been able to do. I worry about how big of an idiot you sound and actually are.

"You've successfully turned away new interest while making yourself look like an absolute dumbass."

I haven't made myself look like a dumbass at all. If you can show me anything that has made me look like one go ahead. Also, I don't care what other people think of me so have fun picking at that. What new interest have I turned away? I am the only one commenting on your thread and its mainly us and your friends viewing it.

"I hope you come back to this thread one day when you get the first few hairs on your balls and understand that sometimes, people just don't want you around. I dread the day you learn what a "friend" is and start annoying the shit out of them with purposeless and uneducated shit talk."

Thanks for assuming that people on this site are automatically males :):):). Not everyone is going to like every person they meet. Life can be a bitch sometimes and you are acting like a big one. I have plenty of friends who I annoy and them vice versa but that is what a friend is for. They listen to you and help you in times of need. Life lesson for you.

Seriously. You can leave now.[DOUBLEPOST=1614987443][/DOUBLEPOST]When you post your new thread, you should make a more detailed and professional thread. If I was you, I would avoid using comments like this and supporting your friends being toxic.

https://gyazo.com/8c04a4981886d0c58ea1c26f757ffe81
https://gyazo.com/1430e344e130d8079c0722f0c0cad62d
https://gyazo.com/21d08e54ecf5d45c014f13d317dddfc5
Sorry, I forgot that some people don’t live in a country with a capable government. As for the rest of your irrelevant and pointless argument:

"If you can show me anything that has made me look like one go ahead." - How about the fact that you, for some reason, are desperately trying to keep the most pointless argument I've seen alive. I don't even get what your exhausting little squabble is about at this point. All you've done in the last few posts is put up a frantic defense. The entirety of whatever this is, I've given you reasonable responses and replies to your dense questions. If you want to continue with this, hit me with a scenario-appropriate and applicable question, and maybe we can sort out whatever is bothering you so badly. From what I can tell, all of your questions have been answered and you've resorted to making up random bullshit, using me as a vent to let out the anger that has clearly been built up over the past few years.

In the meantime, I'm back home from actually having a life and can get you that proof you finally contacted me about shortly.

Last edited:

TwoSmoke

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
It’s like any other game that people enjoy. Of course people want auto grinders. Regardless the dankmemer owner is retiring because of death threats against him and his family from people with his address. No more updates = massive economy inflation. As for the rest of the selfbot, it does a lot more than just grind bot xp and economy systems.[DOUBLEPOST=1615083056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, I forgot that some people don’t live in a country with a capable government. As for the rest of your irrelevant and pointless argument:

"If you can show me anything that has made me look like one go ahead." - How about the fact that you, for some reason, are desperately trying to keep the most pointless argument I've seen alive. I don't even get what your exhausting little squabble is about at this point. All you've done in the last few posts is put up a frantic defense. The entirety of whatever this is, I've given you reasonable responses and replies to your dense questions. If you want to continue with this, hit me with a scenario-appropriate and applicable question, and maybe we can sort out whatever is bothering you so badly. From what I can tell, all of your questions have been answered and you've resorted to making up random bullshit, using me as a vent to let out the anger that has clearly been built up over the past few years.

In the meantime, I'm back home from actually having a life and can get you that proof you finally contacted me about shortly.

There wasn't an argument till you decided to cause one. There is nothing else to continue in this argument as I have showed your true colors on this thread. Nothing is bothering me, I just find it funny how someone can act like this. I have asked 2 questions in which only one of them has been given a proper response. How have I resorted to making up random bullshit... There is literally no bullshit in the comments above.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am totally using a random idiot on a minecraft forums market to let out my "anger" that has magically appeared out of nowhere. LMFAO

I haven't personally seen people buy self bots to do stuff as grinding bot games and other features but its a big world so you can't see everything that goes on. I never knew that selfbots were against Discord TOS, thats a big yikes.

Anyways, I am done commenting on my thread. I have no reason to waste any more time and lose brain cells from talking to you zestyy. Have a wonderful time on the site. CHEERS. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nikau

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
There wasn't an argument till you decided to cause one. There is nothing else to continue in this argument as I have showed your true colors on this thread. Nothing is bothering me, I just find it funny how someone can act like this. I have asked 2 questions in which only one of them has been given a proper response. How have I resorted to making up random bullshit... There is literally no bullshit in the comments above.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am totally using a random idiot on a minecraft forums market to let out my "anger" that has magically appeared out of nowhere. LMFAO

I haven't personally seen people buy self bots to do stuff as grinding bot games and other features but its a big world so you can't see everything that goes on. I never knew that selfbots were against Discord TOS, thats a big yikes.

Anyways, I am done commenting on my thread. I have no reason to waste any more time and lose brain cells from talking to you zestyy. Have a wonderful time on the site. CHEERS. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re 100% mad[DOUBLEPOST=1615092246][/DOUBLEPOST]Please contact me zestyy. M4TR1X#4397

Last edited:

Nikau

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+1 vouch. Selfbot looks and works very well. Nice guy and easy to deal with.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.