Stock1_

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
A highly experienced 16y/o Discord Server and Events Manager. Has volunteered for more than 15 servers over the past 3 years. Familiar with discord advanced systems i.e Webhooks, reaction roles, clean embed formats, etc. Expected Salary per month: 25$ [Service prices negotiable ]

Skill set:
Managing staff, Events, and Server, Article Writing, Active user, Research on plugins, and many more.

Few notable servers I have worked/ I'm working on:

Crackpixel:
A Cracked Minecraft server with far-reaching and a vast player base (5k members) [Server recently discontinued] - Worked as moderator

Harmonia-Network:
A Minecraft server accessible for both premium and cracked users, themed over harmony the server intends to provide diverse game modes for players to enjoy playing. - Management

Krystal-Network:
An extraordinary project, with a fast-growing community.

Lowpixel:
A project similar to Hypixel, accessible for both premium and cracked users.

Brine's Fantasy:
A community server with economy, events, and a lot more fun games.

Note: If I have/ am worked/working for you, Feel free to leave a testimonial or comment below, ty :D!
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION :
772850997915025448.png

Portfolio : Click Here

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

kostas patatios

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
A highly experienced 16y/o Discord Server and Events Manager. Has volunteered for more than 15 servers over the past 3 years. Familiar with discord advanced systems i.e Webhooks, reaction roles, clean embed formats etc . Expected Salary per month: 10$ [Service prices negotiatable]

Skill set:
Article writing, Research on plugins and many more, Managing staff and events, Active user

Notable Servers I have worked/ I'm working on:

Crackpixel: A Cracked Minecraft server with far-reaching and a vast player base (5k members) [Server recently discontinued]

Harmonia-Network: A Minecraft server accessible for both premium and cracked users, themed over harmony the server intends to provide diverse game modes for players to enjoy playing.

Note: If I have/ am worked/working for you, Feel free to leave a testimonial or comment below, ty :D!
772850997915025448.png
+1 or something i dont know how mcmarket works

SoulFyre

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
A highly experienced 16y/o Discord Server and Events Manager. Has volunteered for more than 15 servers over the past 3 years. Familiar with discord advanced systems i.e Webhooks, reaction roles, clean embed formats, etc. Expected Salary per month: 20$ [Service prices negotiable ]

Skill set:
Managing staff, Events, and Server, Article Writing, Active user, Research on plugins, and many more.

Few notable servers I have worked/ I'm working on:

Crackpixel:
A Cracked Minecraft server with far-reaching and a vast player base (5k members) [Server recently discontinued] - Worked as management

Harmonia-Network:
A Minecraft server accessible for both premium and cracked users, themed over harmony the server intends to provide diverse game modes for players to enjoy playing. - Management

Krystal-Network:
An extraordinary project, with a fast-growing community.

Lowpixel:
A project similar to Hypixel, accessible for both premium and cracked users.

Brine's Fantasy:
A community server with economy, events, and a lot more fun games.

772850997915025448.png
Nice person he's really cool i worked with him i recommend him 🙂

ash6969

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+vouch
Currently working with him, great manager and has good communication skills too.

I would reccommend yall to hire him.

Last edited:

Fun_Gamer

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
+vouch
I worked with him he's the best manager he manages the server and he can frame so many paragraphs his vocabulary and communication skills are damn best i can give 10/10 rating