• We've simplified our account upgrade offerings and have a huge Ultimate sale ongoing! Read about everything we've changed here!

Fixing Bugs of a Custom Plugin (if possible)

Status
This thread has been locked.

InMud7

Right where I'm supposed to be ;)
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello everyone. I strongly recommend reading the ENTIRE post before contacting me or claiming you can do it.

Background & Situation:

In short, I hired a developer to create a plugin. They did and asked for payment before final bug fixes so they could pay their "hospital bill". I paid them after they promised to fix any bugs I came across in a timely manner. They never fixed any bugs after that point. :I

So.. Now I'm back here. And I need a new developer to update this plugin (if possible) or create a new plugin IF it is not possible. Either way, the payment and time frame will be the same. Please do not immediately try to create a new plugin without testing the old one because I do not want to waste time fixing the same bugs that were already fixed in the current version.

The developer provided me with the source code but did not provide me with the pom.xml file (which has maven). So it's unclear whether the source code relies on external libraries or not (so I'm told, this means nothing to me as I don't program in Java).

What I Need:
- A developer to check if this plugin can be updated using the source code (without the maven file).
- The current bugs of the plugin to be fixed, and any bugs I (or my friend) come across to also be fixed.
* Not sure if you can update this developer's source code? Take a look at example code here:

Time Frame: 3 Days
Payment: $20 USD
Payment Terms: Payment will be via Paypal. It will be sent after you have fixed all of the bugs and they have been tested on my server. Don't like these terms? Don't contact me. If you read the information above you know why I am sticking to this.

Plugin Info (That I gave the Original Developer):
- Overview:
Plugin recreates EssentialsX's [Buy], [Sell], [Repair], [Enchant] signs and also adds an [AutoSell] sign to be used on chests.
- Full Details: Link

- https://gyazo.com/7560dfac0972d43f3882f85c6619b56f
* For ^ All the testing was done on both player and owner accounts. The bugs only appeared as a player.

- If you have read the ENTIRE post and agree with my terms then DM me with your portfolio and letting me know you can do this job within the time frame I said.
- Please do not contact me if you are not confident you can do the job. Please do not contact me if you have other obligations that consume 99% of your time.

Type
Requesting
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Vomet

Transaction Restricted
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, just add me on discord: Vomet#5334

InMud7

Right where I'm supposed to be ;)
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I can do this, just add me on discord: Vomet#5334
There are always those one or two people that didn't read the post thoroughly. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1564870119][/DOUBLEPOST]I found about 6 possible people interested in this. I am closing the thread while we see if any actually complete it (1 at a time).

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.