Looking for BUILDERS for Marketplace build team!

castorWILLIS

Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
========================
~~~ LOOKING FOR BUILDERS! ~~~
========================
Untitled-1.png
Piki Studios (Marketplace, Education Edition, Servers) is looking for builders to join our team. We are looking for various proficiency levels, styles, and experience. Though we prefer experienced builders, we are also looking to develop a space for upcoming build talent to work along side established builders to grow their skills.
  • Our projects vary in nature, from small fast Marketplace builds, Education Edition builds, to larger renders and structures.
  • Prospective builders will need to join our Discord channel and share their experience, portfolio and meet the team.
  • All applicants MUST BE 16 YEARS or older and have a Paypal account for paying. Let us know if you are interested.

Meet us and apply via our Discord server https://discord.gg/UPDeujJPrJ

Or reach out to our managers here: @oakrunner or 3exu

Type
Requesting
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ImmortqlCow

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
The Discord link doesn't work, could you please post a new link?
========================
~~~ LOOKING FOR BUILDERS! ~~~
========================
Untitled-1.png
Piki Studios (Marketplace, Education Edition, Servers) is looking for builders to join our team. We are looking for various proficiency levels, styles, and experience. Though we prefer experienced builders, we are also looking to develop a space for upcoming build talent to work along side established builders to grow their skills.
  • Our projects vary in nature, from small fast Marketplace builds, Education Edition builds, to larger renders and structures.
  • Prospective builders will need to join our Discord channel and share their experience, portfolio and meet the team.
  • All applicants MUST BE 16 YEARS or older and have a Paypal account for paying. Let us know if you are interested.

Meet us and apply via our Discord server https://discord.gg/UPDeujJPrJ

Or reach out to our managers here: @oakrunner or 3exu

MrAniman2

✯ Experienced Builder ✯
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
For two people above me...
If you spend a sec to check the dates you will see this thread has been posted 5 months ago and the user hasn't even logged in Mc-Market for the past 2 weeks.

bucketofcrabs.net is the place to look for Marketplace jobs.
The discord link isn't working

The Discord link doesn't work, could you please post a new link?

ImmortqlCow

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
For two people above me...
If you spend a sec to check the dates you will see this thread has been posted 5 months ago and the user hasn't even logged in Mc-Market for the past 2 weeks.

bucketofcrabs.net is the place to look for Marketplace jobs.
Oh I see, The thread was bumped by the other person that replied so I though it was active again, sorry for the inconvenience.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.