Mobile (iOS and Android) App Developer (Paid Position)

NotReallyJoe.

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey there!

My name is Joe and I'm here on behalf of LegacyAIO and we are currently hiring an individual or team to design a mobile app for both iOS and Android for us to use with our platform.

This prospect will involve designing and publishing this app for our service and also providing discord integration, more information will be provided about the app type and what integrations will be needed after contact is made via DMs in Discord.

Again, as this is an App Development project we would be looking for a full App creation, design and updates when required along with integrating it with discord.

We would be open to either paying half upfront and half after completion or something similar, however if this does not work for you we will negotiate in DMs.

We are also preferably looking for an individual or team who can work with haste but provide a complete product that looks and feels great to use.

If this prospect interests you, please add me at NotReallyJoe#0001 and I will be in contact with you as soon as possible!

Type
Requesting
Provided by
Individual
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ermawinter

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
If you are looking for hiring an individual or team for your mobile app design then the best way is to hire developers from a professional mobile app development company. It is because they have qualified developers and UI/UX designers who hold proven experience in developing and designing quality mobile apps for Android and iOS. You can hire dedicated developers for Android and iOS platforms.

MakenziesCarpente

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
You may start from creating a clear description of the app you need. This will help you communicate your vision to potential developers. Once you have a list of potential candidates, take the time to review their portfolios, case studies, and ratings. Look for developers with relevant experience and a track record of delivering high-quality apps, such as those from https://smartengines.com/. Once you've found a developer you're comfortable with, negotiate the terms of your project. Make sure you have a clear understanding of the deliverables and the process for addressing any issues. Good luck!

Last edited: