Offering Staff Services [Free] [Factions/Raiding]

WahmenRespektor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello readers,

I’m 22 years old and I’ve been playing since 2013-ish and I love the journey thus far and hope to keep playing when my children are born. I’ve run my small-time servers in the past, I’ve moderated and have been an administrator on some long gone servers from the past that most people probably won’t know of. In the past three years I haven’t been super active within the Minecraft community purely because of my past and current medical issues that prevented me from laying down countless hours as I used to but now I’m feeling better and no longer bed ridden and I’m eager to get back in the game, literally.

Expectations - What I’m expecting from a server is Activity, a loyal (don’t confuse it with large) playerbase and an overall well rounded staff team who knows what they’re doing. I don’t want to run your server for you, I want to help you help yourself so that we can create a stronger community together.

Pros - Ability to record and upload video evidence of hackers/cheaters if given permissions to track these accused players.

Cons about me - Since I haven’t been playing for the past few years I’m unaware of most current-day exploits and mod-clients that give those players who want to do malicious activities an unfair advantage.

Why should you choose me over someone else? Well to be honest, no reason, I’m just a normal guy. Honestly I’m probably underqualified for most server’s expectations and all I can really say is that I’m loyal and won’t turn a blind eye to those wishing to do harm to a server and it’s community.

Note - I would like to preview your server before accepting any sort of staff role, this is because I don’t want to do you and your community an injustice by losing faith or even interest in the server and quitting after a few weeks of time. If I like what I see I’ll be more than happy to accept a role… The roles I desire to be a part of are the following - Sr. Moderator / Mod, Helper is not a bad role if I really see potential in the server.

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

GESP Studios

Group of IT professionals
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I'm interested, friend me on discord in case you are interested in hearing about our team: HungryDev#6394

WahmenRespektor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Previous factions?
You probably won't know any of these - UnderpoweredFactions / FactionLair / aRaidersTale Network (red op factions server) / CosmicPVP back in 2015 i think? Back when Michael Owned it I was an Administrator and if this has any credibility which it probably wont I was a trial-Helper or "to be helper" as they put it on SaicoPVP but this was the time where my medicial problems started kicking in so I obviously never got ranked.

ItsMes

Server Owner & Manager
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Interested! Please contact me:

Discord: Acevix#0001

Rancent

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, friend I am interested to hire you if you are still available. I can offer you admin/sir. mod/or mod if you interested. please you can add me as a friend. Thanks

Discord: ͢͢͢͢Rancent#0001

Last edited:

WahmenRespektor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hey, friend I am interested to hire you if you are still available. I can offer you admin/sir. mod/or mod if you interested. please you can add me as a friend. Thanks

Discord: ͢͢͢͢Rancent#0001
Tried adding you, said you didn't exist. Add me Bussy#1720

Thedread3213

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
i am interested first time making a server so i need all the help i can get iamdaturkey#9676
Also it is aternos so if you have an account i can give you acces so you can manage/turn it on or off.

WahmenRespektor

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
i am interested first time making a server so i need all the help i can get iamdaturkey#9676
Also it is aternos so if you have an account i can give you acces so you can manage/turn it on or off.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not interested in help starting a server from scratch. I'm looking for already well established servers to join in on. But honestly good luck, so many servers out there.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.