Resources
Vouch, Very helpful and knowledgeable!

Lexxonist

Graphics Designer
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
To be honest I have a minecraft server project (which I'm going to sell) but I've lost all hope on configuring it. I need mainly permissions but a few other config messages too, interested?

Yuuji

Sin#6955
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources

Orrin

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi Gaby, contact me on Discord? I need a crates setup and/or a BossShopPro bit of help.

OrrinWolf#6935

Orrin

Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Review: I ordered a Crate Reloaded config from Gaby, and he gave me a very fair quote. Not only did he listen patiently and ask questions so that he could get the config perfect, he went out of his way to solve some very difficult issues I threw at him. He delivered a full config, and setup some test items I requested, in under two hours. It probably would have been done faster, had I not kept adding small changes and requests.

Price: He charged me less than I expected, so I was forced to tip him a little extra.
Payment: Gaby works in the real world, where you do the work, and THEN you get paid. I paid via PayPal, once I verified the work was complete and was working. He delivered the files immediately upon payment.

I have great respect for Gaby, he has helped me in the past on the Spigot Help Chat Discord. Huge vouch for his skills, his knowlege and his willingness to get things just the way you want them.

Thank you again Gaby, for the quick response time and the fast work.
I have zero complaints about our transaction.

Orrin.

PandaPlaysAll

|Survival Server in Construction|
Premium
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!
Amazing user, had a 8 full page GUI requested and completing it fast.
Reliable and cheap, worth dealling with.

GabyTM

@gabytm / gabytm.me/discord
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Very helpful and knowledgeable!
Review: I ordered a Crate Reloaded config from Gaby, and he gave me a very fair quote. Not only did he listen patiently and ask questions so that he could get the config perfect, he went out of his way to solve some very difficult issues I threw at him. He delivered a full config, and setup some test items I requested, in under two hours. It probably would have been done faster, had I not kept adding small changes and requests.

Price: He charged me less than I expected, so I was forced to tip him a little extra.
Payment: Gaby works in the real world, where you do the work, and THEN you get paid. I paid via PayPal, once I verified the work was complete and was working. He delivered the files immediately upon payment.

I have great respect for Gaby, he has helped me in the past on the Spigot Help Chat Discord. Huge vouch for his skills, his knowlege and his willingness to get things just the way you want them.

Thank you again Gaby, for the quick response time and the fast work.
I have zero complaints about our transaction.

Orrin.
Vouch!
Very good person have alot of knowledge in plugins
Reliable, cheap and everything :tup::tup::tup:
Vouch!
Amazing user, had a 8 full page GUI requested and completing it fast.
Reliable and cheap, worth dealling with.
Vouch! helped me with a deluxemenus config!

Thank you very much guys <3 !!

Status
This thread has been locked.