Appraisal for 5 resources - TOP Resources - Over $17000 in sales.

ToosieDX

Plugin Configurations | Server Setups
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, everyone.
I have created this post to seek an appraisal for my resources. Over the past week, I have been contemplating the sale of ownership for these resources due to my inability to continue their maintenance. While I do have the time, I have become saturated with the Minecraft scene and i want to explore other pursuits during my free time. The resources in question are the following:

1. Toosie's Resources - Quest Config - Ranked Fourth in the Configuration Category
2. Toosie's Resources - Unique Jobs Config - Ranked Second in the Configuration Category
3. Toosie's Resources - ShopGUI Config - Ranked Fifth in the Configuration Category
4. A Unique MCMMO Experience
5. Toosie's Resources - Crazy Package

The buyer will not only acquire ownership but will also receive:
  • Access to all prior updates
  • All in-game footage related to the resources
  • All Thread Design .psd files (representing an investment of over $300)
  • The associated Discord support server with over 400 customers and server owners. (Link: https://discord.gg/qN3XzVM)

It is worth noting that these resources are fully compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and have been consistently maintained for over three years, garnering numerous positive reviews.

Now, let's delve into the financial aspect that may pique your interest. The sales performance can be visualized through attached screenshot. It is important to recognize that these sales have been achieved with only two to three major updates in the last five to six months. I firmly believe that a more frequent update schedule and investment in advertising could significantly boost revenue.
rSxJi9N.png

GOj1NL7.png

I am considering selling these assets for approximately $2,500. I welcome your input on whether this is a fair price.

If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to contact me either here or on Discord at ToosieDX#9576.

Thank you for reading this, and i hope you have a good day!

Type
  1. Configuration
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ToosieDX

Plugin Configurations | Server Setups
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
How much time goes into support and maintaining the plugins a month?
Hey PepijnWeijers ,

These configurations are pretty much good to go right out of the box. Installing them is pretty easy, so I don't get a ton of support requests. In fact, I've only had around 10 people reach out for help in the last month or so, which adds up to less than 5-6 hours of support work per month.

As for keeping them up-to-date, it really depends on how often you want to release new updates. I've only rolled out two to three major updates in the last five to six months, and that took me about 20 hours. Mostly, it involved fixing bugs and making sure everything works with the latest version of Minecraft.
So, you're looking at a max of 20-30 hours per month for maintenance and support, if you really want to keep them up-to-date.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Zalbus

Transaction Arbiter
Transaction Arbiter
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hello, everyone.
I have created this post to seek an appraisal for my resources. Over the past week, I have been contemplating the sale of ownership for these resources due to my inability to continue their maintenance. While I do have the time, I have become saturated with the Minecraft scene and i want to explore other pursuits during my free time. The resources in question are the following:

1. Toosie's Resources - Quest Config - Ranked Fourth in the Configuration Category
2. Toosie's Resources - Unique Jobs Config - Ranked Second in the Configuration Category
3. Toosie's Resources - ShopGUI Config - Ranked Fifth in the Configuration Category
4. A Unique MCMMO Experience
5. Toosie's Resources - Crazy Package

The buyer will not only acquire ownership but will also receive:
  • Access to all prior updates
  • All in-game footage related to the resources
  • All Thread Design .psd files (representing an investment of over $300)
  • The associated Discord support server with over 400 customers and server owners. (Link: https://discord.gg/qN3XzVM)

It is worth noting that these resources are fully compatible with the latest version of Minecraft and have been consistently maintained for over three years, garnering numerous positive reviews.

Now, let's delve into the financial aspect that may pique your interest. The sales performance can be visualized through attached screenshot. It is important to recognize that these sales have been achieved with only two to three major updates in the last five to six months. I firmly believe that a more frequent update schedule and investment in advertising could significantly boost revenue.
rSxJi9N.png

GOj1NL7.png

I am considering selling these assets for approximately $2,500. I welcome your input on whether this is a fair price.

If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to contact me either here or on Discord at ToosieDX#9576.

Thank you for reading this, and i hope you have a good day!
Can you post an updated stats page?