Status
This thread has been locked.

Upturned

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Hi, I'm Josh. I own a new network I recently started, and am looking for some extra help. This is simply a free way to start your managing career in-game, and on Discord. Please don't go trashing this thread by the looks.

Server Type
:
It's a network. We will have multiple game modes, but we are just starting out with factions to get us up and running. (Again, more will be added in the future.)

Funding:
Most of the time, you won't need to put forth any funding for us. I would request that you have some available just incase we need that extra stretch, but I will take care of most of the money.

Activity: I will only expect you to do the managing of staff / the server in general. Yes I still do own it, but you will help me out with picking staff, making big picture decisions for the future, and anything else you'd be expected to do. Other than that, you don't really need to be online.

YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- You are only to make changes with my permission (I'm Upturned/Josh).
- No staff are picked without my approval.
- Applications will stay closed until management comes upon a final decision.
- Sure, you can goof off sometimes IN THE STAFF CHAT'S. But when talking with players I expect you to be as mature, and professional as possible.
- You must be fluent with the English language.
- No age minimum, you'll be evaluated by maturity.

STAFF NEEDED
Yes! Our new network needs staff! We are looking for around 3 - 4 Helpers / Moderators. You will be interviewed by me, and one of the other admins.

REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be fluent with the English language.
- No age minimum, you'll be evaluated by maturity.
- You must be active. (I am flexible depending on your reason)

In order to be interviewed for either position, you should contact me via. Discord:

Joshh#9766

Again, please don't trash this thread. It will be reported, and taken down. If you feel like I have done something wrong just contact me on discord and I'll do my best to take your feedback. I won't be offended by whatever you say, I'd just rather not turn this thread into a major argument.

Anyways, thanks for taking your time to read this! I hope to see some of you on our staff team!
Josh / Upturned

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Upturned

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
READ: All of the manager positions have been filled. I am STILL accepting Helpers / Moderators though. So please continue to contact me and I will give you the application. Thanks.

RevetzBeketz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Managers shouldn't need to provide funding.

Upturned

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Managers shouldn't need to provide funding.
Yeah, read the thread. I said that they wouldn’t need to provide funding unless an emergency occurred. Meaning it’s very rare they’d have to pay. Obviously I’m not forcing them to pay me money. Lol

RevetzBeketz

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Yeah, read the thread. I said that they wouldn’t need to provide funding unless an emergency occurred. Meaning it’s very rare they’d have to pay. Obviously I’m not forcing them to pay me money. Lol
Eh, still. Whatever, good luck with your server.

Zacey

zac#7264
Supreme
Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
Even if it is rare, people shouldn't have to work then pay the company they're working for.

Vamp

Feedback score
Reactions
Resources
I am a very good Manager, I have a lot of experience. I have friended you on discord, my discord name is Vamp. Please accept so we can do an interview!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.